Learn about how you can earn your Masters or Doctorate degree in Engineering or Aviation at Parks College.
GRADUATE DEGREES OFFERED
Engineering | Master of Science (M.S) Degree
Parks College offers a Masters of Science in Engineering in the following departments:
Engineering | Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree
Parks College offers an Engineering Ph.D. program in the following departments:
Aviation | Master of Science (M.S)
Parks College offers an online Aviation Master’s degree program that prepares professionals to excel in one of three areas of professional pilot development:
- Aviation Safety
- Collegiate Flight Programs
- Flight Operations Management
Aviation | Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
The Ph.D. in aviation is ideal for aviation professionals seeking to increase their ability to perform scholarly research. The doctoral program in aviation requires a qualifying exam after the first year of coursework as well as a proposal exam upon completion of the dissertation proposal and culminates with completion of the dissertation and public defense.
GRADUATE RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES
Graduate students receive support from graduate faculty, and work closely with Parks College professors collaborating on research, writing publications, developing conference presentations and engaging in supportive intellectual exchange. This individual mentoring and faculty collaboration prepares students to excel in the engineering and aviation industries, and develops professional relationships that last a lifetime.
To gain further insight on our different research areas at Parks College, potential graduate students are encouraged to review the following links:
GRADUATE PROGRAM GOALS
- To enhance the students’ analytical skills by developing an in-depth understanding of major theoretical and practical concepts,
- To develop students’ written and oral communication skills applied to technical areas,
- To develop students’ critical and creative thinking skills in mastering new topics required to conduct state-of-the-art research, and to understand and solve complex engineering problems
- To allow the students to demonstrate a depth of knowledge that is sufficient to pursue advanced academic or industrial work in a modern, ever-changing world.
ADDITIONAL GRADUATE RESOURCES
Assistantships & Financial Aid
Meet Our Faculty
Graduate Program Catalog
Explore our offered degrees, areas of research and get a sense of what defines Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology in our latest Graduate Programs Brochure.
All inquiries, questions and applications may be directed to our Graduate Programs Assistant at 314-977-8306 or email@example.com.