Fall } Rolling
Spring } Rolling
Summer } Rolling
Please mail official transcripts to:
Saint Louis University
One North Grand Blvd
DuBourg Hall, Suite 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
All inquiries, questions and applications may be directed to the Graduate Programs Assistant, Nicole Mispagel at 314-977-8306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Application Materials
- Online Application
- Official GRE quantitative scores
- Official transcripts of all previous degrees
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Professional goals statement
- Evidence of English language proficiency (when native language is not English). Minimum scores: TOEFL PBT 550, TOEFL IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5
- Non-refundable application fee of $55
Required Additional Application Materials for International Students
- A completed Declaration of Financial Support packet with all accompanying documents, once you are admitted and you have accepted our offer.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score
- Check our English Proficiency Policy page for specific TOEFL and IELTS score requirements. You may also visit our international prospects, applicants and students page for more information about international application requirements.
Most Admitted Students Meet the Following Criteria
- GRE quantitative score greater than 650 (old grading system) or greater than 150 (new grading system)
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- A four-year undergraduate degree in engineering, aviation or related field of desired graduate program
ADDITIONAL GRADUATE RESOURCES
Assistantships & Financial Aid
Graduate Student Handbook
Graduate Program Catalog
All inquiries, questions and applications may be directed to our Graduate Programs Assistant at 314-977-8306 or email@example.com.