Follow Your Dreams

by Cadet Asipauskas

img2010

Some say the sky is the limit.  I disagree.  The moment I first saw a jet airliner when I was six years old, I knew I wanted to become a pilot. That childhood dream has continued to follow me to this day.  Now, I am a junior at Saint Louis University majoring in Flight Science. In my time here at SLU, my aviation dream has evolved into a desire to not only fly, but to serve my country as well.

One of Saint Louis University’s goals is to create well-rounded and educated citizens.  This is just one of many reasons I chose SLU.   Not only am I receiving excellent training in aviation, but SLU has influenced me in many other positive aspects.  This very shaping of my character is what gave me the confidence to pursue my dream and serve this great country, leading me to join AFROTC this year. I am determined to make the United States Air Force the next chapter in my life. The USAF will not only help me fulfill my career desires, but also it will allow me to give back to this country that has given me opportunities that has given me so many opportunities to follow my dreams.

I am an AS250 cadet in the Air Force ROTC program here at Detachment 207.  This experience has definitely been tough, but it also has been very exciting.  Meeting others that share the same ambitions and passions as myself is beyond rewarding.  Overcoming obstacles as a team and the camaraderie that it builds can only be had in the Armed Services. Many people let their dreams die as they get older, when realities of life set in. Regardless of the hurdles in life, don’t give up on your dreams. Instead, let them be the fuel that makes those dreams reality.

Additional Resources

• Dec 31st, 12:21pm

Website kamu keren sekali sob, makasih atas postingnya ya
  • Dec 31st, 12:23pm

Nyunyu website anak muda Cara Meningkatkan Penjualan Online ala Newbietol
  • Feb 1st, 2:54am

well. I hope what you write and post on this blog useful for us all and forever
  • Mar 23rd, 10:17pm

I am glad to be visit here :)
  • Apr 27th, 8:49am

im so glad if ican meet you man
  • Oct 21st, 10:16pm

terima kasih atas informasinya
  • Nov 23rd, 9:05am

keren websitenya boss
  • coolfxcoolfx

Aug 2nd, 10:39pm

memang benar, dalam 12 tahun ini teknologi sudah berkembang pesat. komputer sudah berubah dari sebuah barang mewah menjadi sebuah perangkat penunjang kehidupan. saat ini hampir semua aspek pekerjaan mengandalkan komputer untuk meningkatkan efisiensi. Bisa di baca sedikit artikel berikut mengenai http://fxtekno.com/index.php/2015/07/30/komputer-dan-manfaatnya-dalam-kehidupan/">komputer dan manfaatnya dalam kehidupan
  • Aug 17th, 6:11am

yuk kita jaga kesehatan tubuh
  • Nov 1st, 11:09pm

websitenya bagus gan
  • Leave Your Comment

Your Comments: (please keep it clean!)