The advisory boards for the department provide input and support to strengthen biomedical engineering programs.
About the Biomedical Engineering Advisory Boards
The advisory boards play an important role in the development of program objectives and outcomes. The external advisory board consists of industry leaders whose expertise is critical in developing a program that is positioned to meet the needs of our constituents in industry and academia. The student advisory board provides quick feedback on program outcome issues and non-curricular concerns.
External Advisory Board (EAB)
- Brad Clay, Senior Lead Engineer-Optics, bioMerieux, Inc.
- Peter Derenski, Technical Fellow, Human Factors/Aircrew Systems, Phantom Works, Boeing
- William B. Simon, Vice President and COO, Center for Emerging Technologies
- Anne Sommer, Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate, Covidien.
- Siegfried Stief, President, JBDS.
- Jennifer Sturm Stadelman, Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Concept and Technology Development.
Student Advisory Board (SAB)
- Samuel Bonfig
- Comeron Ghobadi
- Neeraj Joshi
- Brian Kelly
- Harsh Patel
- Zac Schwartz
- Leah Vandiver