Boeing's Engineering Job Shadow Program Application Deadline Approaches
September 2, 2010
On October 18th Boeing-St. Louis will host students from Saint Louis University, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Northwestern University, Iowa State University, University of Notre Dame, and Washington University to participate in an exciting one day event—the Engineering Job Shadow Program. Applications are due by Monday, September 13th at 5:00pm.
About the Engineering Job Shadow Program
Students will get to visit Boeing-St. Louis, headquarters for Boeing’s Defense, Space and Security (BDS). The St. Louis site is home of the F-15 (Air Force) and F/A-18 (Navy) military aircraft along with the P8-A and Boeing’s Phantom Works division, the primary research and development business unit of Boeing. Students will spend the day interacting with employees, managers, and executives and will also be assigned to a recent engineering graduate as a “Job Shadowing Mentor”. These students will receive overviews of the company, a tour of the F/A-18 production line and experience the thrill of flying in the flight simulators. Boeing wants the students to walk away with a deeper understanding of what a typical day is like for a new engineer at The Boeing Company.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics majors
- Leadership roles and extracurricular/athletic/community service activities
- Current US Citizen and available to be a full-time hire upon graduation
How to Apply
The application deadline is Monday, September 13th at 5:00pm. To apply, submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume (Please ask Career Services to review your resume before submitting.)
- Student Information Sheet (click here to download)